Campaigning for efficient, sustainable and coordinated public transport
Transport Seminar (Inverness) 2nd Nov
Inverness Transport Seminar
Time: Thursday 2nd November, 13.45 to 15.45 (coffee available from 13.15)
Location: Spectrum Centre, 1B Margaret Street, Inverness IV1 1LS
(adjacent to Bus Station, near Railway Station)
- Passenger Experience on Public Transport, Neil Wallace, SAPT
- Highland Bus Partnership Fund Project and Bus Service Improvement Plan, Julie Cromarty, Team Leader – Sustainable Transport, Highland Council
- Highland Rail Development, Frank Roach, Partnership Manager, HITRANS
This event is open to all with an interest in transport.
The Scottish Association for Public Transport campaigns for
- An efficient world-class transport system for Scotland.
- Sustainable public transport for rural and urban communities
- City streets free from road traffic pollution and congestion
- Co-ordinated train, bus and ferry services
- High Speed Rail for Scottish InterCity and Anglo-Scottish routes